- Copyright & Trademarks, etc.
The content (text, images, audio, programs, etc.) on this website are protected by the applicable copyright laws, related ordinances, and regulations of each country. The reproduction, transfer, or other usage of the content of this website without permission is prohibited by law.
When using this website, the following actions are prohibited:
- Actions violating the property rights or privacy of The Company or third parties, or actions with the risk of causing such violations. Please note that this includes the action of utilizing personal information on the Website.
- Actions causing disadvantage or damage to The Company or third parties, or actions that carry the risk of creating such circumstances: Slander, libel, or threats against The Company or third parties.
- Actions detrimental to public order and decency or that carry the risk of creating such circumstances.
- Criminal acts, actions leading to criminal acts, or actions carrying a risk of resulting in criminal acts.
- To enter or transmit the email address or other personal information of another person or to otherwise impersonate another person.
- Business activities or actions with the purpose of profit making.
- Actions damaging to the honor or reputation of The Company or The Company’s website.
- Actions involving the use or supply of computer viruses or other detrimental programs, or actions carrying the risk of resulting in such use or supply.
- Actions violating ordinances or regulations, or that carry the risk of causing such violations.
- Any other action that The Company determines at any time to be detrimental.
- Links from this website
This website contains links to other websites, but The Company bears no responsibility for any of the content of the websites linked to.
Inquiries regarding the handling of personal information
- Access Records
The webserver managed by The Group stores information on the webpages accessed and the domains from where they were accessed.
This practice is common in webserver management. The information is statistical and it does not identify a customer personally.
- Offering Your Ideas, etc.
The Company does not accept via its website customers’ ideas, specific proposals, or any material related to such. Please be advised that The Company will bear no responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of any such information sent by customers via this website.
The Company makes every reasonable effort to collate, examine, and appraise the content of this website. However, The Company makes no representation or warranty whatsoever with respect to the accuracy, validity, reliability, fitness for purpose, and safety (interruption of service, etc.) of the contents of this website. In the event that this website contains an error in the text, The Company can bear no responsibility whatsoever for such an error. The Company bears no responsibility for any disadvantage arising from a customer’s utilization or non-utilization of the information on this website or the utilization of the website itself.
- Applicable Laws and Court with Jurisdiction
Unless otherwise specified, the utilization of this website and the interpretation and application of the "Website Utilization Rules" shall be based on the laws of Japan. Unless otherwise specified, any dispute arising in connection with the utilization of this website shall be subject to the exclusive primary jurisdiction of Nagoya District Court.
The following browsers are recommended to view this website comfortably.This website can also be viewed using others browsers, but the content may display differently in some cases.
- Internet Explorer 11.0 or higher
- Edge latest version
- Firefox latest version
- Google Chrome latest version
- Safari latest version
※Windows 7 or higher, Mac OSX or higher
Plug-ins are required to display some of the content of this website. A plug-in is an external software component for adding features that are not included as standard by existing software (web browsers).
The latest version of each plug-in can be downloaded from the following links.
Adobe Acrobat is used to view or print content in PDF format.
Adobe Flash Player
Adobe Flash Player is used to view animation and other content created by Adobe Flash, or content corresponding to such.